- MongoDB Management Service
High level concepts that apply to MongoDB Management Service in general.
- Authentication Requirements
- Details the permissions required to use MMS to monitor or backup MongoDB 2.4
instances with authentication.
- User and Environment Management
- Details how to manage users and groups in MMS.
- Lists and explains the MMS Settings page.
- MMS Monitoring
High level overview of issues related to MMS Monitoring.
- Getting Started with MMS Monitoring
- Installation and configuration tutorials for MMS Monitoring.
- Monitor Hosts with MMS Monitoring
- Describes how MMS Monitoring monitorings hosts and discusses
monitoring architecture options.
- Update MongoDB Management Service
- Manually update the Monitoring agent on UNIX/Linux and Windows.
- Configure MMS Monitoring
- Discusses configurable options with MMS Monitoring: hardware
monitoring with Munin-Node and using MMS Monitoring with MongoDB
instances running with SSL.
- Using the MMS Console
- Discusses the pages of the MMS Console and their functionality.
- Troubleshooting advice for common issues encountered with
- Frequently Asked Questions About MMS Monitoring
- MMS Monitoring frequently asked questions.
- MMS Monitoring Agent Changelog
- Change log detailing new features and updates for each Monitoring
- MMS Monitoring Reference
- Reference for types of hosts, databases, and other states that may
occur in MongoDB Management Service.
- MMS Backup
High level overview of issues related to MMS Backup.
- Register for MMS Backup
- Register for MMS Backup and set up two-factor authentication.
- Install and Start the MMS Backup Agent
- Install the Backup Agent and start it up.
- Activate MMS Backup for a Replica Set
- Activate MMS Backup for a Replica Set.
- Activate MMS Backup for a Sharded Cluster
- Activate MMS Backup for a Sharded Cluster.
- Restore from a Stored Snapshot
- Restore a replica set or sharded cluster from a stored snapshot.
- Restore Replica Set from a Point in the Last 24 Hours
- Restore a replica set from a custom snapshot from any point
within a 24-hour period of time.
- Frequently Asked Questions About MMS Backup
- Frequently asked questions about MMS Backup.
- MMS Backup Agent Changelog
- Change log detailing new features and updates for each Backup