MongoDB Management Service (MMS) ¶
Welcome to the documentation for MongoDB Management Service (MMS). Engineered by the team who develops MongoDB, MMS provides cloud-based monitoring as well as backup and recovery for MongoDB. MMS users can visualize database performance and set custom alerts when particular metrics are out of normal range. MMS is also the only continuous backup solution for MongoDB, providing point-in-time recovery for replica sets and cluster-wide snapshots of sharded systems. You can create a free MMS account at mms.mongodb.com.
You can also download a PDF edition of the MMS Manual.
- User Guide
- Guide to using MMS.
- Secure and Harden your MongoDB Management Service and MongoDB deployment.
- Troubleshooting advice for common issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Common questions about the operation and use of MMS.
- Documentation on MMS Public API.
- Reference material for MMS components and operations.
- Release Notes
- Changelogs and notes on MMS releases.